Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Is my calling ministry actspresso or Host?

Whats my calling? Thats what I always ask myself as I find myself real losts when it comes to be serving in a ministry. Well personally I find myself real good in Actspresso ministry as I work and click better there. What do they do? well they are basicly people who prepares food and drinks for after and before service in church and also for guest and guest speakers and etc. I love it, espicially serving food and drinks as I can really get wild in it and never feel tired or bored of it and it also relates to my course which I wish to take in college which is Hotel and Management (Kitchen/Restaurant Department). I have been through so many events in my life which I always find myself into serving in the food/drinks ministry. Well let us now move on to Host Ministry (Ushers) I love serving as an usher too but I dont really click or serve well in it as I am in Acrspresso in Acts church. In Host I dont move fast or even think fast enough during my duty and many errors can really go wrong so I choose not to be in it and left the Host ministry recently and now I am requesting to the head of Actspresso to be in that ministry which I prefer to be in. Well I was lectured by someone about my decision in choosing my ministry as He does not want me to regret in my life and ending up choosing a ministry that I dislike doing and to that person whom lectured me I thank you and really apprecite your time and advices.

No comments: