Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Messed up life

Why am I so messed up? Thats the question I used to ask myself always. Why am I always getting myself into an arguement with my parents, my friends in church, and etc, WHY? Well lets just say its always my fault and will end up hurt and angry. Well ya, I admit its my anger problem and what should I do with it? This month been through hell with my parents and friends and recently had arguement with Justina and Weeliem. Why am I always geeting so sensitive and angry with small matters and making it into a big problem for others and not only to me. Its seriously aint worth the time and breath. :( End up emoing everyday and boasting about it. Cant it reach to an end? and about my education, yes SPM is round the corner and I am failing my papers real badly and why am I not taking it seriously and making or trying to change? What on earth is wrong with me? Should I retake SPM next year in the year of 2009 when everyone is already in college? Should i? Well I am honestly lost in life. Real lost. Its already 3:58am and why am I not asleep and the reason would be because I am stress out with all my problems which I had cause myself into. I WANT OUT! aRGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A NEW LIFE!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! I cant stand this shit any longer....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honestly, I really think rather than spending your time online doing useless stuff, you really should study & prepare and sit for SPM this year. How would you feel taking SPM with a whole bunch of teens a year younger than you? its certainly not worth it. it would be like you wasted your whole year this uear, doing nonsence. theres still time to change if you want to. dont keep saying you can't. tell yourself you can, and you'll be able to achieve it. take care.