Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Awesome Relationship with God and Life

Life been real awesome and I am real happy everyday. Well How did that happen? Mmmm.. Lolx... EVER SINCE I STARTED A DAILY PRAYER TO GOD :) Well yes! I feel his presence and his love for me :) I been praying over my problems daily that had made so much of a diffrence and yes I have been involved with KDU College CF. Lolx I am happy I'm been growing there and have awesome lecturers such as Mr Jaya, Miss Angeline and Mr Ken. :) Awesome peoplee and loves God deeply. :) KDU CF Camp ended not too long ago and I'm so happy to have met you there and you should know who you are :) Lolx.. Thanks so much for everything and all the time you have spent with me after camp. Been surrendering it to the Lord lately and really am praying hard for it as for now its only best not to rush it and to leave it for Gods timing to tell :) You are always in my heart and I'm always here for you no matter what as I shall never leave you and you shall know where to find me as at the end of the day its your personal choice that no one can make for you. I'm sorry if I had been over the limits on you. As for now I'm just chilling and praying just as i promised. :) Well. Orang Asli Mission OutReach is just this coming thursday and well I am happy to tell everyone that I'm so well prepared for it. It shall make a diffrence to my life and never did I regret giving up my SMKDJ final year prom for it as the Lord should come first in my life. I am so excited about it and I really cant wait.. Muahahaha... God has been working in my life ever since I started a personal relationship with him and all my praying was not a waste at all as he has been answering me so well according to whats best for me. Thanks Weeliem and Pr Andy Yeoh for advising me as I wish I had listen to you both last time as now I really know why prayer and being in a personal relationship with the Lord is so so so IMPORTANT. Hopefully I can start college by next year March as I'm still deciding wheter to sign up for Mass Comunications or Law. Am praying SO HARD for it... And lastly Good news! I have got my citizenship as a Malaysian approved recently and Praise the lord! and THANK YOU to Weeliem, Pr Andy and Pr Lindy, My family and My friends that had been so encouraging and praying for me. :)

No comments: