Followers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Raja Chulan

Had an awesome shoot and obviously the whole place was packed with so many pretty ladies, crews, photographers, bloggers etc, I learn a lot in this shoot and also came across many many kinds of people and met news ones too. I am glad my mentor said my photography skills has improved since the first day which was at Oneworld hotel. The more I practice with it the better I become obviously! :) Yes honestly it sucks badly not to be able to own your personal camera and when you start to enjoy taking your own personal shots out of your own creativity you would also want to store and own your shots but it wont happen if the camera is aint yours so all you have to do after shots is to ask the owner and hopefully she lets you have it and obviously you have no say as its her copyrights and not yours so its about time for me to invest on my Nikon D90 soon :) I am also so happy for my dear sister Zoe Lee, she got in to the top 18 and of course with so much prayers  and faith to Christ, so remember nothing is impossible with God so long we put our faith in Him and Surrender each and every area of our daily life happenings to Him :), Congrates Zoe! its all Gods hand working so just continue to trust him and let him have His way :) Jesus never fails His childrens :) 
Had dinner with Pat and Jenn after the event and all of us was tired but happy as it was such an awesome shoot and super lively too compared to the previous shoots at Penang and Oneworld. Thats all for now so take care and goodbye readers :) 
Cheers

No comments: