Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Life and God

I am still pretty unhappy and feeling regrets over certain things I did currently and the past, well what else can I do but to move on and make it better in future and hopefully I do not fall into the same mistakes again as I find myself repeating it over and over even though in my heart I know its not suppose to be done, so Lord I pray you give me the strength to have more control over myself and to stop repeating the same old mistakes which obviously will not work and will only bring me nowhere. I'm sorry for every single wrong steps I took during my journey in my life and I pray the Lord will send his angels to be with me and give me full strength and protection from every single threats and temptation set by the devil. All the devil wants is me to fall and continue to mess myself up so that my future will be gone forever then only he will be happy. May the Lord Jesus whom is my Savior and healer and also the one whom Loves me like a father to a son the most protects and heals me from the inside out. 
                                                                                                                                                             Amen

No comments: